The bestselling Sybex guide to marketing on Facebook, now fully updated As the second most-visited site on the web, Facebook offers myriad marketing opportunities and a host of new tools. This bestselling guide is now completely updated to cover all of the latest tools including Deals, sponsored stories, the Send button, and more. It explains how to develop a winning strategy, implement a campaign, measure results, and produce usable reports. Case studies, step-by-step directions, and hands-on tutorials in the popular Hour-a-Day format make this the perfect handbook for maximizing marketing efforts on Facebook. This revised guide fills you in on the latest Facebook conventions, tools, and demographics, and outlines the important strategic considerations for planning a campaign Takes you step by step through crafting an initial Facebook presence, developing an overall marketing strategy, setting goals, defining metrics, developing reports, and integrating your strategy with other marketing activities Covers using features such as events, applications, and pay-per-click advertising Includes case studies and directions for updating, monitoring, and maintaining your campaign This popular guide is packed with up-to-date information to help you develop, implement, measure, and maintain a successful Facebook marketing program.
Fully updated with new information, including the latest changes to YouTube!
If you’re a marketer, consultant, or small business owner, this is the guide you need to understand video marketing tactics, develop a strategy, implement the campaign, and measure results. You’ll find extensive coverage of keyword strategies, tips on optimizing your video, distribution and promotion tactics, YouTube advertising opportunities, and crucial metrics and analysis. Avoid errors, create a dynamite campaign, and break it all down in achievable tasks with this practical, hour-a-day, do-it-yourself guide.
- Shows you how to successfully develop, implement, and measure a successful video marketing strategy
- Written in the popular An Hour a Day format, which breaks intimidating topics down to easily approachable tasks
- Thoroughly updated with the latest YouTube functionality, helpful new case studies, the latest marketing insights, and more
- Covers optimization strategies, distribution techniques, community promotion tactics, and more
- Explores the crucial keyword development phase and best practices for creating and maintaining a presence on YouTube via brand channel development and customization
- Shows you how to optimize video for YouTube and search engine visibility
Give your organization a visible, vital, video presence online with YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day, Second Edition.
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Language:Chinese.Paperback. Pub Date: 2010-1-1 Pages: 478 Publisher: Wiley Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day is the ultimate step-by-stepguide to developing a businesss Twitter strategy. implementing thecampaign. and then measuring and reporting on the results. The first part of the book quickly gets readers up to speed ontodays Twitterverse. discussing Twitters fascinating demographicsand showing how the innovative platform is being used successfullyby companies large and small. Readers are then guided throughgetting on the service. finding and attracting followers. usingsearch and other tools. and mastering all of the unique Twitterconventions. Once the reader has a baseline understanding of Twitters usageand functionality. the book discusses all of the elements of asuccessful strategy. including how to scale the approach to yourcompany. set goals. define metrics. develop r…
A step-by-step guide to successful mobile marketing strategies
Go from zero to sixty with this practical book that helps you craft and deploy mobile marketing strategies for everything from brand building to lead generation and sales. As part of the popular do-it-yourself, Hour A Day series, this new book is full of advice, practical tips, and step-by-step tactics you can put to use right away. Start leveraging location-based marketing via Foursquare and Yelp, see how to set up and manage mobile commerce, and try such technologies as QR codes, ambient communication (RFID and Bluetooth), mobile broadcasting, and more.
Take action now and mobile-loving customers will soon find you, thanks to these successful ideas and strategies from expert mobile marketers, Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin.
- Shows you step by step how to develop, implement, and measure a successful mobile marketing strategy
- Pares down a complex process into approachable, bite-sized tasks you can tackle in an hour a day
- Covers vital mobile marketing weapons like messaging, mobile websites, apps, and mobile advertising to help you achieve your goals
- Gets you up to speed on location-based marketing via Foursquare and Yelp, using mobile commerce, and leveraging technologies such as as QR codes, ambient communication (RFID and Bluetooth), and mobile broadcasting
Mobile Marketing: An Hour A Day is a must-have resource for marketers and advertisers who want a compelling mobile presence.