Looking to take advantage or mobile marketing for smartphones and tablets, but don’t know where to begin? Already investing in mobile marketing but want to improve your results? This book can help!
Mobile Marketing Strategy For Business is your guide to mobile marketing for business, covering website design, SEO, app-building, and the planet’s top social media, video and location-based apps including Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, YouTube and Yelp. This book provides simply-written expert tips, sharing secrets about how to build your brand through mobile marketing, attract and engage with customers, and increase sales.
Mobile Marketing: The Facts:
- Of the 5.1 billion cell phone owners on Earth, over 1 billion own smartphones (Marketing Association Asia, 2011).
- 90% of smartphone users in the US use their mobile device to check e-mail and browse the web (Pew Internet and American Life Project).
- By 2015, more Americans will access the internet through mobile devices than through desktop computers (IDC).
- Mobile marketing will account for 15.2% of global online ad spend by 2016 (Berg Insight, 2012).
- Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons (Mobile Marketer, 2012).
- 44% of Facebook’s 900 million monthly users access Facebook on their phones. These people are twice as active on Facebook as non-mobile users (Facebook, 2012)
The Mobile Marketing Boom
Mobile marketing gives brands hyper-targeted access to a captive audience of billions. It produces more immediate responses and a higher response rate than any marketing method ever seen before. And as the proliferation of smartphone and tablet use continues in modern society, more companies than ever are hopping on the wave that is rolling along at a faster and more impactful pace than ever.
Don’t Get Left Behind!
Scroll up, grab your copy of Mobile Marketing Strategy For Business and make a start today!